Descárgate la app de la Universidad Laboral,
con ella tendrás acceso desde el móvil a: Página web,
Consultas de Libros de Biblioteca, Préstamos de Gratuidad
y Bolsa de empleo, etc.
El IES Universidad Laboral de Albacete obtiene el sello de excelencia “Label France Éducation”, que reconoce la calidad de la enseñanza en su Programa Lingüístico Francés
|Erasmus Policy Statement|
Our institution always has been near Europe, with a great interest in modernisation and internationalisation. Prove of that , we have two bilingual section, one of English and other of French language. We want to prepare our student to participate in European and international cooperation projects and improve the quality of its higher education programmes and student experience.
In this way we can contribute to increase attainment levels to provide the graduates and researchers Europe needs. Strengthening quality through mobility and cross-border cooperation. Contributing to the priorities of the European Union´s.Also, we have a Charter Erasmus since 2009 and 16 students have achieved a Erasmus mobility, in several countries: France, England, Germany and Czech Republic.
From 2006-07 we are doing a foreign-exchange of pupils with the "Lycée Joliot-Curie" of Rennes,and with a German institute Markgraf-Georg-Friedrich Gymnasium in Kulmbach since the academic year 2010-11.
Other foreign-exchange that have been made with a Secondary school of Serrenti City (Sardinia), which born of a Comenius, during the years 2007 and 2010.
Choice of partners: Our target is choosing partners as institutions, associations or companies with the same interests in working a common theme and work in the modernization and internalization. To choose the companies where our students can do their internship ,we look for companies that can prior signing a quality learning agreements and training agreement , have a mentoring who monitored of traineeship activities, they can recognize mobility and also demonstrate a commitment to the training received during the internship period. Geographical area: For Erasmus practices, we look for countries that are recognized in the Erasmus project. For international projects, we develop cooperation with partners in other EU or non-EU countries.
The target groups of our mobility activities are all our students of different levels, Vocational Training students and staff. All of them including from under-represented groups and further develop non-discrimination polices. Because there should no discrimination based on any ground such as sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
With all of them, our principal objective is to contribute to Europe’s prosperity , then our strategy are:
- To contribute to Europe's prosperity,
- To report of all announcement coming from the Oapee
- To encourage to participate in such programs to the educational community
- To prepare culturally and linguistically to students, teachers and other staff to take part in these projects.
- To make a clear, transparent and non-discriminatory for the selection of candidates to participate in any international projects.
-To work in sessions to implement all international programs at our institution.
- To share the results of the advances and progress of all projects using all technological ICT
- To sign cooperation agreements with different organizations, companies and other educational institutions of the EU and non-EU country.
Our institution with the HEI will develop cooperation with partners in other EU or non-EU countries in the framework of a clear strategy for internationalisation;
- To strengthen the knowledge between education, research and business thanks to the internationalisation of higher education.
- To help to develop clear progression routes from vocational and other education types into higher education. With national qualification frameworks linked to the European Qualifications Framework and based on learning outcomes, and through clear procedures for recognizing learning and experience gained outside formal education and training.
-To exploit the transformational benefits of ICTs and other new technologies to enrich teaching, improve learning experiences, support personalized learning.
- To strengthen quality through mobility and cross-border co-operation because learning mobility helps individuals increase their professional, social and intercultural skills and employability.
- To stimulate the development of entrepreneurial, creative and innovation skills in all disciplines and in all three cycles, and promote innovation in higher education through more interactive learning environments and strengthened knowledge-transfer infrastructure.
- To encourage partnership and cooperation with business.
- To develop cultural and linguistic competence of student and teachers.